Monday, May 09, 2005

More on Capital Gains

Can a couple take a $500,000 tax exemption on the sale of their principal residence even if they are not married? The answer is yes, as long as they are both on title to the property. Please check with your tax professional for all the details.


Post a Comment

<< Home