Monday, October 10, 2005

Alternative to 1031 Tax Exchanges

Looking to exit real estate? Worried about the capital gains? Most of us think of 1031 tax deferred exchanges when we think of deferring gains on real estate. What if you don't want to buy more real estate? There are alternatives. Private Annuity Trusts or Deferred Annuity Trusts can be very complicated, but they might be the answer for some real estate investors when the time comes to sell some of their real estate holdings. Check with your tax advisor or financial advisor for the details.


Post a Comment

<< Home