Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Worried About Property Taxes When You Move?

Are the kids all moved out of the house? Those stairs getting harder to climb each night? Thinking about a move, but worried about huge increases to your current property tax bill? Well, Prop 60 and 90 allow you to make that move if you are at least 55 years old and the home is your principal residence. You can spend up to 105% of the value of your new home and take your current tax base to your new home. Ventura County is one of the few counties in California that accepts transfers from other counties, too! Give me a call or email for more information on this and other programs that might help you to make that move!

Search the MLS for Ventura County Real Estate at:


Post a Comment

<< Home