Saturday, April 19, 2008

Making a Move!

Every day I help residents of Ventura County, and future residents of Ventura County find a home tha suits their needs. Well, this time it's me making the move. My former compoany, Realty Executives Coastal Cities, has decided to call it quits in Ventura. There are a few reasons this has come to pass, one of which is that the owner has fallen ill and needs to concentrate on his health. It's been a tough past few years, and many companies are skating on thin ice right now.
Ok, now for the good news. I've decided to go with a start up boutique agency, Ventura Property Shoppe. I love being there from the start and taking part in the decisions that will shape this vision of a small, upscale, real estate office in Ventura. Many of my fellow agents at Realty Executives have decided to become part of this new office. Having those famaliar faces will definitely be a comfort.
We've found our new home at 973 Main Street in Ventura, just a block or two from vibrant downtown Ventura. I hope you'll stop by and say hi soon!

Search the MLS for Ventura County Real Estate at:
www.HopeGoss.com