Friday, June 17, 2005

SHOULD I BUY AN INVESTMENT PROPERTY?

Thought I would share an interesting story. Back in the early 1970's my husband and I had worked hard to accumulate some savings. We were trying to decide whether to purchase a new car (which sounded like great fun!) or an investment property. Although the investment property seemed riskier, more work, and obviously not as much fun, we took the plunge. Wow! was that the right choice! We were very worried at the time about investing our hard earned money in the real estate market. Would it go up or would it go down? I encourage you to think about this. There is only so much space for people to live and it does not seem that the population is shrinking these days. I don't think today is much different than thirty years ago. Real Estate Investment is obviously the wisest choice. Now go out and buy that investment property! Let me know if I can help.

Janis Calkins
California Oaks Real Estate
805 218-7016
www.JanisCalkins.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home