Friday, August 17, 2007

Manufactured Homes alternative to Stick-built homes.

Hi Ventura! My name is Lorraine and I sell manufactured homes and mobile homes. They are a good alternative to stick-built homes in Ventura since they are still affordable IF you have at least a 5% down payment. They look very much like a stick-built home now - vaulted ceilings, jacuzzi tubs, islands in the kitchens, all the bells and whistles. But the older ones still look like mobile homes (unless someone has fixed it up).

Can't afford a stick-built home but have $20,000 down? I'll bet I can get you into a mobile home or a manufactured home. Look at my web site - LorraineBurns.com. It talks about the mobile home parks in Ventura County. If you have questions, shoot me an email at Lorraine@LorraineBurns.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home